New Payment Structure
We do things a bit differently here, and we think you'll appreciate it.
This year we will be working off a unique payment model that is new for this industry. Each clinic has a standard rate that it is worth - but we recognize this is a barrier for a lot of people. So we will be offering you to pay what you can afford by choosing to pay 25%, 50%, or 75% of the standard rate. If you can afford the standard rate, then you are encouraged to pay that. If you want to donate more in addition to the standard rate, you can choose to pay 'standard rate +1.'
The standard rate for each type of clinic is below:
Gym 2 Crag : $320
Intro to Trad Climbing : $320
All Bouldering clinics + meet ups : $77
Intro to Leading Outdoors : $297
Outdoor Climbing Movement + Technique : $297
The prices that are listed next to the clinic descriptions below are for the standard rate + 1. You will need coupon codes to bring the price down to what fits for you. The codes are listed below.
To pay 25% of Standard Rate: 25%donation!!
To pay 50% of Standard Rate: 50%donation!!
To pay 75% of Standard Rate: 75%donation!!
To pay the Standard Rate: standardrate!!
We hope to see you this summer! Book ahead, as there are limited spots available per clinic and we imagine these clinics will sell out quickly.
Coupon Codes are not valid for Outdoor 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 personal guiding + coaching events.
2021 Summer Outdoor Clinic Schedule
- Sat, Jul 31Clear Creek CanyonThis clinic is designed for participants to begin or continue their journey with working through the fear of falling on lead. Participants will have the opportunity to climb as we tease into the root cause of the fear and begin to make actionable steps in better managing this fear.
- Wed, Jan 20Online Event
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 04Online WorkshopReady to learn about intuitive eating and apply it to your life with an expert? Jessica will take you through IE, work with you on learning your hunger cues, and be there the whole way while you make peace with food, and learn to respect & trust your body.
- Mon, Oct 26Online EventJoin non-diet Registered Dietitian Julianne Mahoney for a month long course to learn how to fully accept who you are, the body you reside in, and your life. Together, we will quiet the negative inner critic, overcome invalidating beliefs, and cope with all aspects of our lives.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 03REIReady to enjoy the fall temps with your friends out in the boulders? Yea, we are too. In this session we will become excellent crash pad placers, superb spotters, and refine our technique so that we can begin to link moves together. The cost for this clinic is $65.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Sep 08VirtualJoin us for an 8 week virtual intuitive eating workshop geared towards anyone who wants to reject the typical diet mentality while simultaneously learning to honor your hunger cues, make peace with food, and learn to respect your body & build trust with it.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Sep 05American Alpine ClubEver wanted to know how cams, stoppers and tricams work? Well, perhaps you're just interested in learning how to climb the cracks and imperfections in the rock without there needing to be bolts? Either way, we got your back and will teach you how to place traditional climbing gear correctly!
- RSVP ClosedSat, Aug 29American Alpine ClubReady to get back to climbing, but don't feel comfortable going to the gyms just yet. Join us for this "Gym to Crag" two day clinic to help you transition from gym climbing to outdoor climbing. We will cover fundamentals of climbing safety, risk management and more...
- RSVP ClosedTue, Aug 04VirtualJoin us for an intro to intuitive eating, macronutrients and their role in performance, how to use knowledge of nutrition and internal body cues to intuitively fuel for all styles of climbing, among other really useful nutrition things with us!
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jul 25American Alpine ClubReady to get back to climbing, but don't feel comfortable going to the gyms just yet. Join us for this "Gym to Crag" two day clinic to help you transition from gym climbing to outdoor climbing. We will cover fundamentals of climbing safety, risk management and more...