Virtual Workshop: Radical Self Acceptance
Time & Location
About the Event
About the event:
- Starting October 26, runs for 4 weeks - all based on YOUR schedule! There's no meetings to make - you can work at your own pace each week!
- Each Monday, that week’s lessons and worksheets will be uploaded.
- Every Friday, a video answering any questions sent in from participants will be uploaded.
Time committment? Workload expected: 1-1.5/hours per week between videos and worksheets
- Begin to understand and process the lifelong pathway that lead you to being at odds with yourself
- Discover the discouraging beliefs that are reinforcing your negative self image
- Challeng and begin to change your negative inner self speak to stop the constant self-degrading thoughts
- Learn to face your true reality, the good, the bad, and the neutral
- Begin to come to terms with the whole you including your flaws, mistakes, and impairable decisions
- Finding a release from the negativity that has kept you from true freedom and happiness
- And so so so much more :)
About Julianne Mahoney:
Julianne is an intuitive eating registered dietician who helps women learn to feed, move and love their bodies wildly and freely. Specializing in sports nutrition, she has worked extensively with atheltes from a wide variety of sports. She recovered from her own disordered eating and negative body image through the empowerment she found in the outdoors, especially hiking and rock climbing. She completed her dietic internship with an eating disorder treatment center where she was able to gain experience counseling wormen through their struggles.
She is taking the skills and experiences she learned through her own shelf-love and intuitive eating journey to help her clients overcome their negative mindset around diet and their bodies and live a happy, adventurous life free of guilt, shame and self hate.
- Radical Self Acceptance$80$800$0